Cutting Edge Tree Care is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Cutting Edge Tree Care may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. Please feel free to re visit this page to ensure that you are happy with any changes we may make in the future. This policy is effective from 01/05/2018.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
• Contact information including email address
• None personal analytics (please see last paragraph)
What we do with the information we gather
Any information gathered is solely used for contacting clients to discuss any works that are required. Any Personal information supplied is not stored or used for any other purpose and will never be passed to any third parties.
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with our service, and for the following reasons:
• Internal record keeping
• To enable us to contact you about any enquiries
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. To prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we receive online.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
• Whenever we ask you to email an enquiry on the website, this information comes direct to us to enable us to contact you and/or quote for any works that you may require us to undertake. We do not sell, distribute or lease any of your personal information to third parties.
• The email provided is kept on a host server for a period of seven days. After which time the email is deleted.
• The email is kept on our own system whilst work is arranged and during the period of our works. After such time and the completion of work the email is deleted from our system.
• Your name, address, and contact number is only kept for internal record keeping on paper format for accountancy purposes for a period deemed by law.
Information gathered for none personal analytic purposes when visiting our website
What we collect:
Information about your computer or device and about your visits to, and use of, this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views). This data is considered “non-identifying information”, as it does not personally identify you on its own.
How we collect it: